All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume tells the story of infantry in the 20th century and its impact on the major conflicts of our time. Its purpose is to provide the reader with insights on the role that infantry plays in the larger battle and how that has helped shape the world that we live in today.
- Author BiographyJOHN A. ENGLISH is the author of the classic first edition of On Infantry (Praeger, 1984) and of The Canadian Army and the Normandy Campaign (Praeger, 1991)./e He currently teaches at Queen's University at Kingston, Ontario and is the editor of a new Praeger series, War Studies. BRUCE I. GUDMUNDSSON, who lives in Quantico, Virginia, is the Editor of Tactical Notebook and co-host of the weekly television program Modern War. His other books include Stormtroop Tactics (Praeger, 1989) and On Artillery (Praeger, 1993). He is the editor of the Praeger series, The Military Profession.
- Author(s)Bruce I. Gudmundsson,John A. English
- Date of Publication07/11/1994
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary Profession
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Revised byBruce I. Gudmundsson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.