CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £14.15Trending at £18.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and accurate survey of state-of-art research on intuitionistic fuzzy sets theory updates the author's work over the past 12 years, and describes the latest general ideas and open problems in this expanding field.
- Author(s)Krassimir T. Atanassov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number283
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 324 p.
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.