Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £16.82Trending at £23.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.95
- £8.84Trending at £12.95
- £7.75Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to grasp what it means to call Rousseau an author of the Revolution, it is necessary to take full measure of the difficulties of literary interpretation to which Rousseau's work gives rise. This is a deconstructive analysis of Rousseau as an author of the French Revolution.
- Author BiographyJames Swenson is Assistant Professor of French at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)James Swenson
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAtopia: Philosophy, Political Theory, Aesthetics
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.