Consider these sponsored items
- £32.59Free postage
- £29.90Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Patrick Casement
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Mental Health Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight286 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsSamuels, Introduction. Williams, Foreword. Casement, Introduction. Preliminary Thoughts on Learning From the Patient. The Internal Supervisor. Internal Supervision: A Lapse and Recovery. Forms of Interactive Communication. Listening From an Interactional Viewpoint: A Clinical Presentation. Key Dynamics of Containment. Analytic Holding Under Pressure. Processes of Search and Discovery in the Therapeutic Experience. The Search for Space: An Issue of Boundaries. Theory Re-discovered. Appendix I Knowing and Not-knowing: Winnicott and Bion.Appendix II The Issues of Confidentiality and of Exposure by the Therapist.
- Author BiographyPatrick Casement is a Fellow of the Institute of Psychoanalysis and a Member of the International Association of Psychoanalysis. He was formerly a training analyst of the British Psychoanalytical Society, having been in full-time private practice for many years, now retired. He is the author of numerous publications including Learning from Life (Routledge, 2006) and Learning from our Mistakes (Routledge, 2002).
Most relevant reviews
- lmcg529912 Feb, 2015by
This is a great book, it really lays things out nicely and the examples of case studies are really helpful.
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.36Trending at £8.51
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.89
- £3.89Trending at £5.03
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.