All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Author(s)Nicholas Rescher
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded ed.
- Author BiographyNicholas Rescher is Distinguished University Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh and chairman of the Center for Philosophy of Science. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, he has served as president of the Eastern Division of the American Philosophical Association, the Leibniz Society of North America, the Charles S. Peirce Society, the American Catholic Philosophical Association, and the Metaphysical Society of America. Rescher is the recipient of the Officer's Cross of the Order of Merit from the Federal Republic of Germany. He is the author or editor of more than one hundred books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.