All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are we talking about when we talk about sovereignty? Is it about formal legitimacy or practical authority? This title argues that the logic of sovereignty that emerged in early modern Europe and that limits our thinking today must be understood as a fundamentally racialized logic, first visible in the New World.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN ELMER is Associate Professor of English at Indiana University. He is the author of Reading at the Social Limit: Affect, Mass Culture, and Edgar Allan Poe.
- Author(s)Jonathan Elmer
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.