All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBal (theory of literature, U. of Amsterdam) addresses basic questions in semiotics, the theory of signs, in this companion piece to her earlier book, On Story Telling . She explores the continuity between semiotics and narratology, the semioticized subject and its link with visual art, semiotic issu
- Author(s)Mieke Bal
- PublisherPolebridge Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1994
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleLiterary Facets S.
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolebridge Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.