All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionOn Oligarchy deftly illuminates the significance of this regime in the context of pressing global economic and political issues.
- Author BiographyDavid Edward Tabachnick is an associate professor in and Chair of the Department of Political Science, Philosophy and Economics at Nipissing University. Toivo Koivukoski is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science, Philosophy and Economics at Nipissing University.
- Author(s)David E. Tabachnick,Toivu Koivukoski
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Tabachnick,Toivu Koivukoski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.