All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe US has experienced a dramatic increase in births to unmarried women - from 4 per cent of births in 1950, with most of the babies then adopted, to more than 30 per cent. This book analyses this radical change in family formation to compare and contrast the lives of these mothers of varying ages and economic circumstances.
- Author BiographyMelissa Ludtke is a journalist. While researching and writing On Our Own she had fellowships at Harvard, Radcliffe, and the Columbia School of Journalism.
- Author(s)Melissa Ludtke
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 graph
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.