All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis work by and about Max Wertheimer collects together new translations of his two most important articles and places them in both historical and contemporary contexts with contributions by Michael Wertheimer ... [et al.] --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyMax Wertheimer (1880--1943) was the founder of Gestalt psychology. He taught at the universities of Berlin and Frankfurt and at the New School for Social Research in New York. Lothar Spillmann, was for many years Professor in the Brain Research Unit at the University of Freiburg, is Visiting Professor at the Herder Foundation, Bonn, and the China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan. He edited Wolfgang Metzger's Laws of Seeing (MIT Press, 2005), another classic work from the Gestalt movement.
- Author(s)Max Wertheimer
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOn Perceived Motion and Figural Organization
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note182 b&w illus., 5 tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLothar Spillmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.