All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the fundamental issue of equality and how and why governments have fallen short of their democratic ideals. This book explores the growth of democratic institutions, expansion of citizenship, and various obstacles that stand in the way of gains in political equality. It assesses the contemporary political landscape in United States.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Dahl is Sterling Professor Emeritus of Political Science, Yale University. He lives in North Haven, CT.
- Author(s)Robert A. Dahl
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.