All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £62.99Trending at £104.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from philosophers like Kierkegaard, Heidegger, and Marcel, theologians like Augustine, Aquinas, and Tillich, mystics like Meister Eckhart and John of the Cross, and novelists like Dostoevsky and Proust, this compelling work considers the transcendent and religious dimensions of the ordinary mysteries in everyday life.
- Author BiographyRalph Harper (1916-1996) was an adjunct professor of humanities at the Johns Hopkins University and a rector of St. James Church in Monkton, Maryland. He is the author of twelve books, including The Seventh Solitude, Human Love, The World of the Thriller, The Existential Experience, and Journey from Paradise, which were published by the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Author(s)Ralph Harper
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.