All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sheila Fitzpatrick
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 halftones.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Table Of ContentsExplanatory Note vii Glossary ix Introduction 1 ONE The Team Emerges 15 TWO The Great Break 43 THREE In Power 64 FOUR The Team on View 89 FIVE The Great Purges 114 SIX Into War 143 SEVEN Postwar Hopes 171 EIGHT Aging Leader 197 NINE Without Stalin 224 TEN End of the Road 255 Conclusion 269 Acknowledgments 279 Notes 281 Biographies 317 Bibliography of Works Cited 333 Index 349
- Author BiographySheila Fitzpatrick is professor of history at the University of Sydney and Distinguished Service Professor Emerita at the University of Chicago.
- PrizesCommended for PROSE Awards: Government & Politics 2016.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.