Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the challenges facing seven vulnerable populations during the transition to adulthood - former foster-care youth, youth formerly involved in juvenile justice system, youth in criminal justice system, runaway and homeless youth, former special-education students, young people in mental health system, and youth with physical disabilities.
- Author BiographyD. Wayne Osgood is professor of crime, law, justice, and sociology in the Department of Sociology at Pennsylvania State University. E. Michael Foster is professor of maternal and child health in the School of Public Health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Constance Flanagan is professor in the Department of Agricultural and Extension Education at Pennsylvania State University. Gretchen R. Ruth is a research associate at Chapin Hall Center for Children, University of Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJohn D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Mental Health and Development
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 figures, 1 line drawing, 7 tables
- Weight554 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byConstance Flanagan,D.Wayne Osgood,E. Michael Foster,Gretchen R. Ruth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.