Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis first comparative study sketches the differences as well as the common threads that bind these groups together.
- Author BiographyDonald B. Kraybill is Distinguished College Professor and Senior Fellow in the Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies at Elizabethtown College, Pennsylvania. Widely recognized for his work on Anabaptist groups, he has authored and edited many books, including The Riddle of Amish Culture and The Amish and the State, both available from Johns Hopkins. Carl Desportes Bowman is a professor and chair of the Department of Sociology at Bridgewater College. Nationally recognized for his scholarship and publications on Brethren groups, he is the author of Brethren Society: The Cultural Transformation of a Peculiar People, also available from Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Carl F. Bowman,Donald B. Kraybill
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCenter Books in Anabaptist Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note19 Line drawings, black and white; 53 Halftones, black and white
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.