All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the riveting true story of Paul Martelli, a fifteen-year-old German-Italian, who fought in Pomerania, on the Eastern Front, in 1945 as a member of the 33. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS Charlemagne and, later, as a soldier with French forces during three years (1951-1954) in the Tonkin area, Vietnam.
- Author BiographyVittorino dal Cengio wrote several books about climbing in the Dolomites that were published during the 1980s. He also wrote articles and short stories for a magazine and for Italian newspapers in Canada. After an interlude in 2008 he resumed writing books, this time about social history, authoring three in recent years. He moved to Canada in 1977 in the spirit of adventure after his military service with the Italian Alpine Corps. He holds various technical diplomas from Italy and a BA (joint major in French, History, Political Sciences) from Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Paul Martelli
- PublisherHelion & Company
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSolihull
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHelion & Company
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byVittorino Dal Cengio
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.