All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's greatest mountain climbers and adventurers tells her first-hand leadership stories of coming to grips to life literally on the edge - 8000 metres up.
- Author BiographyAlison Levine has an MBA from Duke University, and serves on the board of Coach K/Fuqua Business School at Duke. She lives in the San Francisco area.
- Author(s)Alison Levine
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Content NoteSection: 8pp colour illus
- Weight502 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.