All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new model of educational achievement to explain why some students are committed to preparation for college.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Morgan is Associate Professor of Sociology at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Stephen Morgan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.