CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionIvan Aleksandrovich Il'in (1883-1954) has become in post-Soviet Russia one of the most eminent legal philosophers of the twentieth century. This volume brings to an international readership for the first time what is perhaps the most impassioned and prescient work by a Russian jurist in support of the rule of law.
- Author(s)Ivan Il'in
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- Series TitleStudies in Russian & East European Law Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPhilip Grier,Vladimir Tomsinov,William E Butler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.