Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey B. McFadden,Morton E. Gurtin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPhase field equations in the singular limit of sharp interface problems.- A phase fluid model: Derivation and new interface relation.- Geometric evolution of phase-boundaries.- The approach to equilibrium: Scaling, universality and the renormalisation group.- Evolving phase boundaries in the presence of deformation and surface stress.- Effect of modulated Taylor-Couette flows on crystal-melt interfaces: Theory and initial experiments.- A one dimensional stochastic model of coarsening.- Algorithms for computing crystal growth and dendritic solidification.- Towards a phase field model for phase transitions in binary alloys.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.