Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.83
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive ethnological study of the Iroquois' subsistence, religious traditions, laws, and customs.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Parker,Handsome Lake,William N. Fenton
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1981
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, port.
- Weight680 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Nelson Fenton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.