All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on modern and contemporary poetry from a cultural studies perspective
- Author BiographyPoet and scholar MICHAEL DAVIDSON is Distinguished Professor of Literature at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of numerous books, most recently Concerto for the Left Hand: Disability and the Defamiliar Body.
- Author(s)Michael Davidson
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note19 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.