All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that threads through education, nursing, psychiatry, ecology, and medicine, through scholarship and intimate breaths, and blends together affinities between hermeneutic conceptions of the cultivation of character and Buddhist meditations on suffering and its locale in our lives.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Jardine is Full Professor of Education in the Werklund School of Education at the University of Calgary. He received his PhD from the University of Toronto and is the author of the recently published book Pedagogy Left in Peace. Christopher Gilham is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Education at St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia. He is a former junior high/elementary school teacher and consultant. His work is focused on helping cultivate spaces in school settings where typically marginalized and codified students and their educators can thrive together. Graham McCaffrey (RN, BA, BN, PhD) is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Nursing at the University of Calgary. As a member of the Canadian Hermeneutic Institute since its inception, he has also been a Principal Investigator and a Co-Investigator on several hermeneutic research studies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number464
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byChristopher Gilham,David W. Jardine,Graham McCaffrey
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.