CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of race and the ontology of the visual
- Author BiographyALESSANDRA RAENGO is an assistant professor of moving image studies in the Department of Communications at Georgia State University.
- Author(s)Alessandra Raengo
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note40 illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.