Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £3.69
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.02
About this product
- DescriptionA scientific history with many plot twists, this is the story of one man's career combating mankind's most persistent disease, and the ground-breaking effects his work had on people's lives across the United States and in the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyPaul Marks, MD, led the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer centre for nineteen years and has been an advisor on national cancer policy. He was awarded the President's National Medal of Science, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering has established the Paul Marks Prize for Cancer Research to recognize promising young scientists. James Sterngold is a senior special writer for the Wall Street Journal, and previously spent eighteen years as a correspondent at the New York Times.
- Author(s)James Sterngold,Paul A. Marks
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecharts
- Weight385 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.