All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to getting new employees recruited, oriented, and productive-FAST Onboarding, a growing trend in the business community, is a focused methodology that gets people in new roles up to speed quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographyGeorge Bradt is founder and Managing Director of PrimeGenesis, the premier executive transitionconsultancy. He was previously anexecutive at Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Disney, Coca-Cola, and J.D. Power and Associates. He is also the author of The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan , from Wiley. Mary Vonnegut is a Partner in PrimeGenesis. She was formerly president of a retail operation, senior vice president of marketing at Hanover Direct, and worked as a management consultant. She has launched new businesses, built marketing departments from the ground up, and crafted growth strategies.
- Author(s)George B. Bradt,Mary Vonnegut
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.