CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor Irving Louis Horowitz's 75th birthday, this two-part volume includes: twelve essays reflecting the range of ideas with which he has been involved over the past five decades, and a complete list of his writings during the same period, 1951-2004.
- Author BiographyIrving Louis Horowitz is Hannah Arendt distinguished university professor emeritus of social and political science at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. He also serves as chairman of the board and editorial director of Transaction Publishers, which is also located at Rutgers. His most recent books are Taking Lives: Genocide and State Power (5th edition); Behemoth: The History and Theory of Political Sociology; and Tributes: Personal Reflections on a century of Social Research.
- Author(s)Andrew McIntosh,Deborah Berger,Irving Louis Horowitz,Patrick Ivins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.