All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAugustine was the first theologian to write an autobiographical book dealing with the themes of sin and salvation, time and eternity. This title reconsiders his conception of embodiment, contributing to conversations involving scholars working in late antiquity, literary critics, philosophers, and ecological thinkers.
- Author BiographyAndrea Nightingale is professor of classics and comparative literature at Stanford University and the recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship. She is the author of Spectacles of Truth in Classical Greek Philosophy: Theoria in its Cultural Context, among other books.
- Author(s)Andrea Nightingale
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.