Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionOnce saved, always saved? Or twice lost, always lost? This New Testament analysis of every relevant passage on eternal security and apostasy- the rejection of Christ after once having received salvation and the Holy Spirit- concludes that Jesus and the New Testament writers teach that apostasy is both possible and the unforgivable sin.
- Author BiographyFrederick W. Claybrook, Jr. is a lawyer.
- Author(s)Frederick W. Claybrook
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2003
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.