All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Hurley, an experienced attorney and former professional sailor, returns to the sea to give us a thought-provoking memoir of a man's yearning for redemption and renewal in the wake of infidelity, divorce, and failure.
- Author BiographyA lifelong outdoor enthusiast, Michael Hurley has practiced law since 1984. He is the author of Letters from the Woods and several essays about 'slices of life.' He lives in Raleigh, North Carolina with his wife Susan and three dogs. Together they have four children.
- Author(s)Michael Hurley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.