All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrace Kelly was swept away when the handsome Prince Rainer, a man she barely knew, asked for her hand in marriage. Drawing upon hundreds of interviews with family and friends, J. Randy Taraborelli portrays his subject with sympathy, revealing Grace, Rainier, Caroline, Albert and Stephanie.
- Author BiographyJ. Randy Taraborrelli is the author of nine books including the international bestsellers Madonna: An Intimate Biography, Call Her Miss Ross and Sinatra: The Man And The Myth. He has also written for The Times and the Daily Mail.
- Author(s)J.Randy Taraborelli
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/04/2003
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/07/2005
- Content Note50 b&w photographs
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.66
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.20Trending at £11.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.