Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £13.68
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
- £15.00Trending at £17.11
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to reflect the principles and practice of oncology, this book includes sections on solid tumors, hematologic malignancies and the practice of oncology that address the natural history and therapy for neoplastic diseases in the adult. It also offers fundamentals of supportive care, and the management of emergencies and acute toxicities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteLXXXII, 2012 p. In 2 volumes, not available separately.
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byAlfred E. Chang,Daniel F. Hayes,Harvey I. Pass,Joan H. Schiller,Patrica A. Ganz,Richard M. Stone,Timothy Kinsella,Victor Strecher
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.