All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWith coverage that extends across the range of major hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, this title includes reviews of pharmacology, biostatistics, genetics and tumor biology, and survivorship and palliative care. It also presents useful tools for board review, self-assessment or handy quick reference.
- Author BiographyFrancis P. Worden, MD, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Director, Division of Haematology/Oncology Fellowship Program, University of Michigan Medical School.
- Author(s)Francis P. Worden,Rami N. Khoriaty
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrancis P. Worden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.