CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
One Country, Two Systems, Three Legal Orders - Perspectives of Evolution: Essays on Macau's Autonomy after the Resumption of Sovereignty by China by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2008)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £24.80
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £14.31Trending at £15.42
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive look to many public law issues that arise from the Chinese 'One country, two systems' implementation in Macau, and in Hong Kong. This work discusses relevant issues on international law, criminal law, and historical and comparative evolutions and interactions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XVII, 826 p.
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJorge Oliveira,Paulo Cardinal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.