Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionJust before the turn of the twentieth century, immigrants from eastern and southern Europe who had settled in mining regions of Minnesota formed a subculture that combined elements of Old World traditions and American culture. This book traces the festive history of Independence Day from 1776 to the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMary Lou Nemanic is an assistant professor of communications at Penn State Altoona. Her work has been published in numerous magazines and newspapers and has been broadcast on television.
- Author(s)Mary Lou Nemanic
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.