All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Author(s)Ce Wang,Zhenyu Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Materials
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction of Electrospinning.- Effects of Working Parameters on Electrospinning.- Electrospun Fibers Properties.- Applications of Electrospun Nanofibers.
- Author BiographyProf. Zhenyu Li studied in China and received his degree in Polymer Chemistry & Physics from the Jilin University in 2007. From 2009 to 2010, he was employed by the College of Engineering in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. From 2011, he was appointed Associated Professor in Jilin University. His research interests are 1D nanostructures, chemiresistors, field-effect transistors, and photocatalysis. Prof. Ce Wang studied in, USA, Austria, and China. She received her degree in Organic polymer materials from the Vienna Technical University in 1993. From 1997, she was employed by the Jilin University by the Department of Chemistry as A/Professor. In 1999, she was appointed full professor at the Jilin University. Her research interests are organic/inorganic hybrid materials, organic functional nanomaterials, multi-phase composite nanomaterials, and 1D electrospun nanostructures. Prof. Ce Wang has authored or co-authored more than 200 scientific papers published in the worldwide famous journals and 14 patents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.