All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Acutely observed and mercilessly witty, One Fifth Avenue is a modern-day story of old and new money, of sexual politics, real estate theft and fortunes won and lost in a day. Brilliant and original, no one can capture New York quite like Candace Bushnell.
- Author BiographyCandace Bushnell is the author of the novel SEX AND THE CITY, which inspired the HBO hit TV series and film. Her fourth novel, LIPSTICK JUNGLE, is now a drama screened on NBC. She has been described in the UK press as a 'genius' and 'Jane Austen with a Martini'.
- Author(s)Candace Bushnell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/09/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Out-of-print date24/02/2010
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.