All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1917, Western Front, Ypres, a soldier wakes up in a damp, dark basement. And he can't remember anything. But his nightmare doesn't end there. He is tried and found guilty of cowardice, impersonating a fellow soldier and theft. With time slipping away, Chris Ransom must try to remember the events, so that he can clear his name and save himself.
- Author BiographyChris Ryan was born near Newcastle in 1961. He joined the SAS in 1984. During his ten years in the service he took part in many dangerous missions, some of them in secret. He was also Sniper Team Commander of the anti-terrorist team. During the Gulf War, Chris was the only member of an eight-man team to escape from Iraq - three colleagues were killed and four captured. This was the longest escape and evasion in the history of the SAS and, as a result, Chris was awarded the Military Medal.
- Author(s)Chris Ryan
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight85 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementQuick Reads ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.