Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionSherman Sage (ca 1844-1943) was an Arapaho man who witnessed profound change in his community and was one of the last to see the Plains black with buffalo. The author gathered information about Sage's life from archives, interviews, recollections, and published sources and has here woven it into a biography.
- Author BiographyJeffrey D. Anderson is an associate professor of anthropology at Colby College. He is the author of The Four Hills of Life: Northern Arapaho Knowledge and Life Movement (Nebraska 2001).
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in the Anthropology of North American Indians
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.