All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- Author(s)Sanjeev Vidyarthi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 1. Discursive Plans-Conceiving Planning Ideas 2. Parameter Plans-Operationalizing Concepts Part 2 3. Formal Plans-Making Official Attempts 4. User Plans-Leveraging Unforeseen Opportunities Part 3 5. Developer Plans-Building Subdivisions on the Urban Edge 6. Popular Plans-Reconciling Diverse Efforts
- Author BiographySanjeev Vidyarthi is an Associate Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. Trained as an architect, urban designer and spatial planner, Sanjeev studies how to make better plans for places. His research interests include ideas and actions in the fields of planning theory and history and globalization and development studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.