All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
About this product
- DescriptionTara had always imagined her happily ever after. But her fiance's secrets are changing this story into one she doesn't even recognize.
- Author BiographyRebecca St. James, an Australian born Christian recording artist, is both a Grammy Award winner and multiple Dove Award recipient. She is also the bestselling author of Wait for Me, SHE Teen, and What Is He Thinking. She has appeared in the film Sarah's Choice and provided a voice in VeggieTales An Easter Story. Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Nancy N. Rue,Rebecca St James
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.