All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRose and Johnny are a career couple. They've found themselves in their thirties with their London flat, their urban family, their confidence in their choices. But suddenly - unexpectedly - Johnny's desire for commitment and a child brings them to an abrupt and painful crossroads. To save their relationship Rose reluctantly concedes.
- Author BiographyRebecca Frayn is a critically-acclaimed film maker. Her most recent work is the film WHOSE BABY, broadcast on ITV1, and her other credits include SINGLE, MODERN TIMES, THE SOUTH BANK SHOW and CUTTING EDGE. She lives in London with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Rebecca Frayn
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- FormatOther book format
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/08/2008
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.