All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't have to have a huge garden to grow your own vegetables. Square-metre gardening is the exciting new way to start a productive vegetable garden in a low-maintenance and manageable way. This book takes you thought it step-by-step.
- Author BiographyLolo Houbein was born in Holland and later moved to Australia. She is well known as n author of fiction and non-fiction, including gardening books. Food security - and the absence of it - has been a lifelong preoccupation for her.
- Author(s)Lolo Houbein
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Content Note63 colour illustrations, 17 diagrames
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.