All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys current research in language processing from both linguistic and psycholinguistic perspectives. Includes new empirical research and extensive summaries of relevant past work. Written by leading experts in the field.
- Author BiographyJanet L. Nicol is Associate Professor in the departments of Psychology and Linguistics and in the Program in Cognitive Science and she is affiliated with the Program in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching and the National Center for Neurogenic Communication Disorders at the University of Arizona. She has written widely in the field of psycholinguistics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2001
- Series TitleExplaining Linguistics S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight616 g
- Width188 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJanet Nicol
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.