All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn oral history of present day hobo life in stories, poems, songs, and photos
- Author BiographyCliff Williams (Oats) has been a hobo at heart since 1990, when he attended his first National Hobo Convention in Britt, Iowa. He chose his hobo moniker because he eats rolled oats with milk and honey for breakfast. In his other life, Williams teaches philosophy at Trinity College in Illinois. He is author of Free Will and Determinism: A Dialogue, which recently went into its ninth printing. He lives in Deerfield, Illinois.
- Author(s)Clifford Williams
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note24 b&w photos, 1 bibliog.
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.