All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the fall-out shelters and how they reflected American anxieties and hopes during the 1950's and 60's.
- Author BiographyKenneth D. Rose teaches at California State University and is author of American Women and the Repeal of Prohibition.
- Author(s)Kenneth D. Rose
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note42 halftone illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £10.32Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.