All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.82Trending at £18.97
- £16.48Trending at £18.92
- £7.12Trending at £9.00
- £6.50Trending at £8.79
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £7.41Trending at £8.85
- £7.39Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA fictional account of the night Muhammad Ali. then Cassius Clay, celebrated his world heavyweight title victory with Malcolm X, singer Sam Cooke and footballer Jim Brown. A powerful, funny play taking us to the heart of a pivotal moment in the history of a nation.
- Author BiographyKemp Powers won the 2013 Ted Schmitt Award for outstanding world premiere of a new play for One Night in Miami... The play's Los Angeles premiere at Rogue Machine Theatre won three LA Drama Critics Circle Awards, four NAACP Theatre Awards and one LA Weekly Theater Award, including two for Playwriting. His other plays include Little Black Shadows, The Two Reds and Christa McAuliffe's Eyes Were Blue. His work has been developed at the Pacific Playwrights Festival, the Colorado New Play Summit and the Classical Theatre of Harlem. He is a founding member of The Temblors playwrights collective in Los Angeles, where he resides.
- Author(s)Kemp Powers
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.