All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that companies unwittingly add layers of complexity to their talent building models without evaluating whether those components add any value to the overall process. This book introduces One Page Talent Management (OPTM), a simple approach that accelerates a company's ability to develop better leaders faster.
- Author BiographyMarc Effron is President of The Talent Strategy Group, the author of two previous books on human resources and leadership, and a sought-after business speaker. Miriam Ort is Senior Manager, Human Resources for PepsiCo, and has authored articles in leading business publications.
- Author(s)Marc Effron,Miriam Ort
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.