All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGlobally, we're ravaging the planet's resources at a faster rate than the planet can replenish them, causing problems such as disappearing forests, declining fisheries and climate change. This title aims to demonstrate how people around the world can address key human needs such as housing, clothing, food, healthcare, education, and, transport.
- Author BiographyPooran Desai is a co-founder of BioRegional, a solutions-based environmental organisation, and one of the initiators of BedZED, the UK's largest and most acclaimed eco-village. He is a co-director of One Planet Living. Paul King is Director for the One Million Sustainable Homes campaign at WWF - the world's leading conservation and environmental organization. The aim of the campaign is to move sustainability from the fringes to the mainstream of the UK housing sector. He is a co-director of One Planet Living.
- Author(s)Paul King,Pooran Desai
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/05/2011
- Weight160 g
- Width136 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.