Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible self-improvement guide for adults looking for small, simple weekly changes in order to live more healthfully and naturally improve their quality of life by relaxing more, eating better and accomplishing other easy daily routines.
- Author BiographyWinnie Abramson is the blogger behind Healthy Green Kitchen (100K page views a month). She is a home cook with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine whose parents owned the renowned Manhattan restaurant the Quilted Giraffe. Her recipes and photos have been featured in publications and websites from the New York Times and The Kitchn to food52.
- Author(s)Winnie Abramson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Content Note2-colour throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.